Wedding Information Pack
Please fill in your details below to receive our wedding information pack.
Upcoming Public Events
To celebrate the Castle’s 165th celebrations we are hosting historical tours on most of our public high tea dates.
Calender of Events 2015
- April Wednesday 1st - School Holidays High Tea with Easter Egg Hunt BOOKED OUT
- April Sunday 5th High tea 12pm till 2pm BOOKED OUT
- April Wednesday 8th – School Holidays High Tea with Easter Egg Hunt $35 adults $25 children 11am till 1pm
- It’s not Easter without chocolate and we aim to please here at the castle, so these Easter school holidays we are hosting high teas with Easter egg hunts. Scheduled for Wednesday 1st April & Wednesday 8th April 2015 our quaint little kiddies high tea is not actually only for the kiddies, you folks can enjoy a scrumptious morning tea whilst your little ones jump all their chocolate off on the FREE jumping castle, we also have face painting and plaster mould painting for an additional charge if they wish. We hope to see you and your mothers group or school pick up ‘crew’ at these high teas.
- April Sunday 12th Mad Hatters 1pm till 3pm $60 pp
- First built in 1849 the Castle has its history and we add to it with our Madness on occasions. A couple of times a year the Castle turns into Alice’s Wonderland and little creatures appear to serve the guests; we have a rabbit, twiddle Dee and twiddle dum, the queen of hearts, Alice and of course the host himself, the Mad Hatter. To keep our guests entertained whilst we keep the stack of tea cups straight we have a giant chess set and croquet on the lawn. When the doors swing open and the High Tea is in full swing you’ll be pleased to see the other guests with their ‘Mad Hats’ a float. The sweets are themed around the famous tea party seem to tantalise your sight before your taste buds
- April Sunday 26th – High Tea 1pm till 3pm
- May Open Garden Saturday 2nd & Sunday 3rd May 10am till 4pm Devonshire tea available. For more information click here our garden tab has more information on the specifics of the garden also.
- May Saturday 9th - High Tea 1pm till 3pm
- May Sunday 10th – Mothers Day High Tea 11am till 12pm & 1pm till 3pm
- May Wednesday 13th – High Tea 1pm till 3pm
- May Sunday 17th – High Tea 1pm till 3pm
- June Sunday 7th - High Tea 1pm till 3pm
- June Wednesday 10th – High Tea 1pm till 3pm
- July Sunday 5th - High Tea 1pm till 3pm
- July Wednesday 8th – High Tea 1pm till 3pm
- July Sunday 26th – Christmas In July Carvery Luncheon 12noon till 4pm Adults $55 Children $30
- August Sunday 2nd - High Tea 1pm till 3pm – Historical Tour also available
- August Wednesday 5th – High Tea 1pm till 3pm
- September Sunday 6th - Father’s Day Gourmet Kings Luncheon @ $50pp 12pm till 4pm
- September Sunday 13th - High Tea 1pm till 3pm
- September Wednesday 23rd - School Holidays High Tea super hero & fairy-tale theme $35 adults $25 children 11am till 1pm
- September Wednesday 30th - School Holidays High Tea super hero & fairy-tale theme $35 adults $25 children 11am till 1pm
- October Sunday 4th - High Tea – Historical Tour also available
- October Wednesday 7th – High Tea 1pm till 3pm
- October Sunday 25th – Kids @ the Castle 10am-3pm bookings through try booking click here to book now http://www.trybooking.com/HIZY
- November Sunday 1st - Mad Hatters Tea Party @ $60pp – Historical Tour also available
- November Wednesday 4th – High Tea 1pm till 3pm
- November Sunday 22nd – High Tea 1pm till 3pm
- December Wednesday 3rd – Christmas luncheon 12pm till 4pm @$50pp 12-4pm
- December Sunday 6th - High Tea 1pm till 3pm – Historical Tour also available
- December Wednesday 9th – High Tea 1pm till 3pm
Bookings are essential for all above events
Request More Event Information
We are currently taking bookings for Historical Tours thorughout the 36 rooms of the Castle hosted by the ‘Master of the House’ on the first sunday of every month. Tour start at 11am and runs for approx 1.5hrs. Limited numbers are available $15pp and must be paid in full upon reservation. Please call the office to book on 9331 6367 we are also open on these dates for High Tea.